Monday, December 31, 2012

YumSugar: The Perfect New Year's Sweet Treat: Sparkling Champagne Cupcakes

YumSugar
The Perfect New Year's Sweet Treat: Sparkling Champagne Cupcakes
Dec 31st 2012, 14:45


New Year's is my favorite time of year, and Champagne is my favorite drink. So it's no surprise that when I came across a recipe for Champagne cupcakes last week, I nearly jumped out of my seat with excitement. These cupcakes have Champagne in the batter, in the pastry cream filling, and in the buttercream frosting. How much more exciting can this dessert get?

There are quite a few steps involved in this recipe, but I was able to whip up a batch in just a couple of hours. These would make an impressive addition to any New Year's party, or if you're planning a sweet night in to ring in 2012, cut the recipe in half and enjoy them yourself!

For more on these fabulously festive cupcakes, and for the recipe, keep on going.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive