Wednesday, December 5, 2012

HQ Celebrity: Shauna Sand looks like she’s made of plastic.

HQ Celebrity
Female Celebrity News, HQ Pictures, and Gossip.
Shauna Sand looks like she's made of plastic.
Dec 5th 2012, 20:11

Nope – just not loving these photos. I’m not even liking them. Perhaps I’m biased because I really, really dislike Shauna Sand. I think she’s almost become a parody of herself which is a shame. I used to think she was so absolutely stunning but plastic surgery has rendered her almost unrecognizable. Who is this woman with the weird lips and the vacant stare? I don’t know but I know it’s not the Shauna Sand I once knew and loved. I don’t get why someone so beautiful would do this to themselves. It just makes no sense. I get that aging can be frightening but you know what’s more frightening? Those lips. How can she look at herself in the mirror and not feel sad over what she’s done to her face. Breaks my heart.

tn shauna sand 10 Shauna Sand looks like shes made of plastic.

tn shauna sand Shauna Sand looks like shes made of plastic. tn shauna sand 9 Shauna Sand looks like shes made of plastic. tn shauna sand 13 Shauna Sand looks like shes made of plastic. See the rest of Shauna Sand looks like she’s made of plastic. pictures

© HQ Celebrity, 2012. | See pictures of all Celebrities |

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive