Friday, November 30, 2012

HQ Celebrity: More sexy Anne Vyalitsyna bikini shots.

HQ Celebrity
Female Celebrity News, HQ Pictures, and Gossip.
More sexy Anne Vyalitsyna bikini shots.
Nov 29th 2012, 22:07

I don’t care how many times I get photos of Anne V in a bikini. It never gets old. This lady is such a stunner. I’m not a huge fan of the bikini she’s wearing here but it still looks absolutely fantastic on her. I’m not sure what happened between Anne and Maroon 5′s Adam Levine but I can’t help thinking it’s such a shame these two gorgeous people couldn’t make it work. They’d have the cutest children ever. Ah well, Anne has clearly moved on and I’m happy for her. She looks great in these photos, as she always does. I can’t wait for the next set.

tn anne vyalitsyna More sexy Anne Vyalitsyna bikini shots.

tn anne vyalitsyna 2 More sexy Anne Vyalitsyna bikini shots. tn anne vyalitsyna 9 More sexy Anne Vyalitsyna bikini shots. tn anne vyalitsyna 15 More sexy Anne Vyalitsyna bikini shots. See the rest of More sexy Anne Vyalitsyna bikini shots. pictures

© HQ Celebrity, 2012. | See pictures of all Celebrities |

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive