Thursday, October 25, 2012

HQ Celebrity: Joanna Krupa shows off her fit belly in Hollywood.

HQ Celebrity
Female Celebrity News, HQ Pictures, and Gossip.
Joanna Krupa shows off her fit belly in Hollywood.
Oct 25th 2012, 18:35

This is Joanna Krupa and that is Joanna Krupa’s belly. I’m not sure which I’m a bigger fan of. I really like Joanna and I like the fact that she knows how to make laid back and casual look sexy. A lot of girls attempt that but few of them pull it off the way Joanna does. She’s certainly a stunning girl and knows how to rock a pair of jeans as she’s clearly doing in these photos at Katsuya restaurant in Hollywood but if I have to be honest, I have to admit I don’t like the shoes she’s chosen to pair with the jeans. I don’t hate white heels but they just don’t work with this outfit, as far as I’m concerned. Blue might’ve been better, or even a dark color, but I think it would’ve been better to go casual all the way and wear footwear that was a little less dressy.

tn joanna krupa 10 Joanna Krupa shows off her fit belly in Hollywood.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive