Saturday, September 29, 2012

HQ Celebrity: Jordin Sparks looks fantastic!

HQ Celebrity
Female Celebrity News, HQ Pictures, and Gossip.
Jordin Sparks looks fantastic!
Sep 27th 2012, 13:07

I liked Jordin Sparks when she was a bigger girl but I can’t deny how great she looks now that she’s shed a little weight. She just seems so much more confident in her appearance and there’s nothing sexier than confidence. I honestly haven’t heard that much of Jordin’s music and I haven’t seen much of her film work but what I have seen/heard has always been good. “No Air” was one of my favorite songs for a few months after it came out. Here in the Bahamas, Jordin looks incredible as she relaxes poolside. I would love to really see this lady do well. I think she has the determination to do it and she definitely deserves it.

tn jordin sparks 18 Jordin Sparks looks fantastic!

tn jordin sparks Jordin Sparks looks fantastic! tn jordin sparks 5 Jordin Sparks looks fantastic! tn jordin sparks 21 Jordin Sparks looks fantastic! See the rest of Jordin Sparks looks fantastic! pictures

© HQ Celebrity, 2012. | See pictures of all Celebrities |

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive