Saturday, October 20, 2012

YumSugar: Share Your Food Photos on YumSugar

YumSugar
Share Your Food Photos on YumSugar
Oct 20th 2012, 22:41

Now that tailgating season is in full swing, what party recipes have you been playing around with? I've recently become obsessed with the idea of crispy salami (as shown here with Waldorf endive boats topped with salami frizzles). It adds meatiness, seasoning, and crunch to just about anything!

Now that I've shared my discovery, I'd love to hear about yours. We've got a group called Savory Sights, where you can upload mouthwatering images of foods and drinks you've made, consumed, or simply salivated over. Start showing us your photos. There are lots of ways to participate, so read on to learn more.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive